Learn about Praise Factory Music
The Power of Music
Music is one of the most powerful memory tools God has given us. Anything set to music is more quickly learned and more likely to be retained–even into adulthood. By setting the Praise Factory Bible verses and the Big Questions & Answers concepts to music, children (as well as adults!) hold on to the very truths we are trying to teach them.
There’s lots of music and a lot to learn about Praise Factory music in this section of the website:
A section for the music from each of the three curriculums..
An article explaining why the big difference between the ESV and NIV songs (quantity and quality)
And, two extra music collections that
- Musical styles of Praise Factory Music
- Songs of My Journey
These highlight some of my favorites of the 200+ original songs written for the curriculum is different ways.
Music Go To:
- About Praise Factory Music (you are here)
- Some Differences Between ESV and NIV Music
- Learn about Hide ‘n’ Seek Kids Music
- Examples of Music Used in Hide ‘n’ Seek Kids
- Just Music: Hide ‘n’ Seek Kids
- Learn about Deep Down Detectives Music
- Examples of Music Used in Deep Down Detectives
- Just Music: Deep Down Detectives
- Learn about Praise Factory Investigators Music
- Examples of Music is Used in Praise Factory Investigators
- Just Music: Praise Factory Investigators
- Musical Styles Used in Praise Factory Curriculum
- Songs of My Journey (Some Personal Favorites)